Trial / Return & Exchange Policy
The following restrictions apply to mouthpiece trials, returns & exchanges:
For the following models:
- Acoustimax Amber and Black Alto
- Florida Model Black or Marbled Hard Rubber Tenor
Ted Klum Mouthpieces will accept a return or size exchange request within a 7 day trial period of receiving the mouthpiece. There will be a 10% restocking fee. If an exchange is requested, the customer will be charged the $15 (domestic) or $35 (international) shipping fee.
For all other models:
Ted Klum Mouthpieces will offer a one-time size exchange within a 7 day trial period of receiving the mouthpiece. The customer will be charged the $15 (domestic) or $35 (international) shipping fee if an exchange is requested.
How to initiate a return:
To begin a return or exchange, login here
and request a return. Please specify whether you are looking for a return or a size exchange.
Terms & restrictions for all returns:
- Return shipping is at the customer’s cost.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged return shipments.
- For customer specified or “Custom Size” orders, which are not offered on our product size selection menu, we reserve the right to deny any returns or exchanges.
- If the mouthpiece is received promptly in new condition, a prompt refund or exchange will be issued. Initial shipping cost will not be refunded. If there is any damage to the mouthpiece, you may receive a partial refund.
- If a mouthpiece is returned to us without following the above instructions, no refund will be given and the mouthpiece will be returned to you only after we receive the additional shipping fee: $15 domestic, $35 international.
Most mouthpieces models are made to order. We have a limited stock of finished mouthpieces available for immediate shipment. Unless noted otherwise on the product page, fulfillment of most of our mouthpieces is 2 to 4 weeks and 4 to 6 weeks for the Focustone Handcrafted Silver Tenor model.
We use USPS priority service. S&H - $15 for domestic and $35 for international. You will be provided with a tracking number after we ship your order.
Terms and Conditions
Ted Klum Mouthpieces warrants solely to the original purchaser of this TKMP Mouthpiece that the mouthpiece purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 90 days from the date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to normal wear and tear of mouthpiece; (b) to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the mouthpiece; (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments; (d) to asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the mouthpiece; (e) to defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the mouthpiece directly from Ted Klum Mouthpieces, LLC or an authorized Ted Klum Mouthpieces reseller.